Effective Date: 2022-04-06
Last updated: 2022-04-06
Collection and use of your personal information
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. The Service collects the following information:
- Usage data
- Telephone number
- Payment information
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Reference web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
The Service collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you interact with our Service.
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be kept for up to 30 days after your account is closed. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or recording purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you can be kept indefinitely.
How we use your information
The Service may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service, as well as monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. Cascina delle Rose S.S.A. will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services and marketing activities.
- To contact you. Cascina delle Rose S.S.A. will contact you via email, telephone, SMS, or other form of electronic communication regarding features, products, services, or security updates, if necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Cascina delle Rose S.S.A. will use the non-specific information collected to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Collection of customer testimonials and feedback. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- Customer order management. Your email address, telephone number, social media profiles and other user account information will be used to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Dispute Resolution and Site Protection. Your information will be used in the event of a legal dispute to resolve issues relating to our Service.
How we share your information
Cascina delle Rose S.S.A. will share your information, if applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Cascina delle Rose S.S.A. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Sharing with third parties
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. It must retain your information only for the duration revealed at the time of requesting or receiving such information. The third party service provider must not collect, sell or further use your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons which include:
- Statistical information. Your information may be shared with online analysis tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or injunctions.
- Responding to complaints about your use of our Service in violation of third party rights.
The security of your information is important to us. The Service uses a series of security measures to prevent misuse, loss or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, you are accessing our service at your own risk.
Cascina delle Rose S.S.A. is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of the other websites you interact with and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
For any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
- Name: Cascina delle Rose S.S.A.
- Address: Str. Rio Sordo, 58 – Tre Stelle – 12050 Barbaresco (CN), Italia
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.cascinadellerose.it
- Telephone: +39 0173 638 292